Sunday, December 24, 2017

ASS AND HAMMER - SUNHINE SUPERSHITS

Ass And Hammer is another moniker for Joe Newman. If you thought that you had seen his weirdest side when listening to The Rudy Schwartz Project, you need to give Ass And Hammer a try.

The aforementioned Rudy Schartz added :
It is with great sadness that I must announce that, due to irreconcilable artistic differences, Waldo and I have parted company. We've tried to iron things out over the past few months, but specific conflicts of vision have made us both realize that it would be best to pursue our careers independently. After the decision was reached, I learned that, behind my back, the worthless son of a bitch had been recruiting away key members of The Rudy Schwartz Project to form his new ensemble, "Ass and Hammer". Needless to say, I was livid. As best as I can tell, "Ass and Hammer" will be primarily a cover band, but not much more is known right now. I'm sure additional details will be forthcoming. In the meantime, Waldo continues to make his rent payment, and I anticipate we will be living under the same roof for the remainder of his lease. We've agreed to arrange our sandwich condiments on separate racks in the refrigerator door, and not to discuss Burt Mustin under any circumstances. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

12 tracks.
All twisted and quirky coverversions.
Laced with musical references.
Hilarious !!

http://kunaki.com/mSales.asp?PublisherId=148137


No comments:

Post a Comment